What To Expect
- KinkForAll is fast-paced, ad-hoc and extremely social. We create an eager intellectual environment where people can exchange ideas and get excited.
- KinkForAll runs 20 minute presentations back to back throughout the event, with no down time between presentations. We run as many presentations simultaneously as the event space will allow. (We do break for lunch. Don’t worry.)
- Presentations are scheduled on the day of the event only. Anyone who wishes to present is welcome to one 20 minute slot. We do not reserve presentations spaces or solicit special speakers. Prepare in advance (if you want to), but come early to get a slot on the wall. The people present at the event will select the demos or presentations they want to see.
- Every person who attends a KinkForAll event is expected to participate. Attendees must give a talk or a presentation, help with one, or otherwise contribute in some way to support the event.
- Presentations do not have to be intellectual. They do not have to be a skillshare. They do not have to be a demo. You can tell a story, share a project, read a poem. Your presentation can be whatever you like, as long as it fits in 20 minutes, and your topic relates to the intersection of sexuality and life.
Learn more by reading our wiki pages on what to expect and on the rules of KinkForAll.
KinkForAll is a social movement, not a company, charity, or formal organization of any kind. As such, to the extent possible under law, every KinkForAll participant has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to any and all information, files, or other data available on the KinkForAll wiki or other collaboratively shared KinkForAll resources ("KinkForAll works"), excepting sponsors' resources. This does not necessarily extend to information linked to from KinkForAll works but stored elsewhere.
More legal information.
Shades of Blue theme by StudioPress with modifications by Meitar Moscovitz · WordPress · Log in